Friday, July 8, 2011

Jungle Safari in Parkersburg, WV

(sorry for the low quality picture, I took it with my phone)


Jungle Safari is visiting Parkersburg!!  Now until Sunday, July 10 come to the Park Shopping Center (where Crafts 2000 is) in Parkersburg and see Tigers, Goats, Llamas, Monkeys and more. 
Friday and Saturday 10:00AM-9:00 PM and Sunday 11:00AM-5:00PM

Sounds like a circus side show act . . . and it was . . . trying to get you to pay to see certain "special animals" charging an arm and a leg to get your picture taken with a baby tiger (which was mighty cute I might add).  BUT, you can see all but two of the animals completely free.  Camel and pony rides are available for kids.

We went tonight and I have to admit, I have never been that close to a live tiger and he was SOOO active, literally jumping off the sides of the cage!  Wish my camera had not died so I could have taken a video.  Worth the drive over there to see the animals up close.  My three year old and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment