Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Money Saving Mom publishes books!!!


My very favorite blogger and the person that has taught me the most about couponing and saving money is Crystal at moneysavingmom.com  She has just recently written and published a book on her spending and budget tips and I'm sure if it's anything like her blog, it will be amazing.  Here is a link to where you can get a copy of her book on Amazon-I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


PLUS, if you have a facebook, blogger, pinterest, or twitter account you can post about her book (as I did above) and get a FREE copy of her e-book on freezer cooking (something I am just getting into) you can read about those details here I can't wait to read one or both of these books and see how much more I can learn from Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment