Thursday, November 29, 2012

Crafts 2000 Make It Take It Event

Saturday, December 1st 11:00-3:00 Crafts 2000 will be having a make it take it event for the kids making Ceramic ornaments. 

Sunday, December 2nd from 11:00-3:00 they will be making an adorable Gingerbread Card (I think this is more of a teen/adult activity)

The lady that runs this event is SOOO good with the kids and I always learn about new craft ideas and products.  She told me that she may have some wooden ornaments available for the younger kids to paint instead of the ceramic ones.  Either way, I know it will be fun for even the preschool set.  (my 5 year old has ALWAYS enjoyed the crafts)  These projects take only a few minutes and all the materials are set up and ready.  Well organized and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment