Monday, March 21, 2011

Chick Fil A freebies at the Parkersburg, WV store



Thanks Tracy for the heads up on this potential freebie deal.  I just got texting (I know, I'm a little behind the times) so I can't wait to see what kind of deals I can get.  NOTE-this code seems to only be for the Parkersburg and Vienna, WV restaurants

"The only thing better than Chick-fil-A ……is FREE Chick-fil-A!! If receiving FREE offers sounds good to you, then you will want to join our TEXT CLUB! All you have to do is text the word “CFAPKSBG” to “411247” and you will instantly be signed up! A FREE offer will be sent out soon!! You must show the offer on your phone to redeem our free promotions, so sign up today and tell your friends!"

Anyone know if other Chick-fil-A's have similar deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment