Monday, May 14, 2012

Product Review-Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb mix

It is not often that I find a product that I just can not wait to promote on here but I have found one.  The new Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb mixes are so good!  My family has already tasted three of the flavors (although Italian Parmesan is our favorite) and we LOVE them.  The seasoned breadcrumbs, the cheese, and the bag to "shake" it all in is all included in this pack and it couldn't be easier to use.  Sure, you could buy your own cheese and breadcrumbs and ziplock and make it all work together but this all being in one pack is SO convienent and easy.  It takes me about 5 minutes to get the meat in the oven with this pack!  I can whole heartedly recommend this one with two thumbs up, especially for those busy mommas out there needing a "homecooked" meal in minutes!!  LOTS of coupons out for them right now too since they are a new product so keep your eyes open! 

Go here for $0.50 off a pack (Kroger will double that to $1)

No comments:

Post a Comment