Wednesday, June 9, 2010
$10 off any $10 purchase at JCPenney online (Mens dress pants-$10.06 shipped
below is what I did to get some dress pants for my hubby
St. John's Bay Worry Free Pants for $10.06 (OR LESS) shipped (many are backordered-so don't plan on shipping by fathers day)
1. go to JCPenney.com
2. Search for St. John's Bay Worry Free Pants
3. Pick a pair of pants for $14.99 (a few sizes and colors are actually cheaper than that if you scroll down)
4. Go to checkout and when asked for a coupon code use DADROCKS to get $10 off your order.
5. Choose shipping to the store and only pay $4.50 for shipping (it's $5.95 to ship it to your house)
(this code is for ANY order $10 or more so if you don't need pants just use the code on something else for a cheap item . . . maybe check out the clearance section of the website. Code is good until June 20)
TODAY ONLY, you can get some Mens Khaki Pants from Target online. You can get them for $9.53 shipped! Here’s how:
1. Go to the Deal of the Day page (IGNORE SOLD OUT SIGN) and click on the “Both on Sale for Father’s Day” link.
2. Add a pair (or more) of the Khaki pants shown to your cart. (IGNORE free shipping only with $30 purchase sign)
3. Use coupon code TCJ09UAB to get an additional 10% off the Daily Deal price bringing your total down to $8.99 with free shipping (9.53 if your state charges tax-WV does)