Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekly deal wrapup 6/27-7/3

I'm going to try a new format for the weekly deals.  I think it will be easier for me to just list my favorites for each store and then a link to someone who is doing all the deal matchups for you.  This way I can promote my favorite websites without listing everything myself and repeating what they already do so well.  Also, hopefully by a quick glance at what I post for each store you can see if it's worth it for you to shop there this week.  Let me know what you think.

CVS-free Aveeno after mail in rebate, $0.50 brownie mix-kind of a slow week at CVS overall
see coupon matchups here
Kroger-If you drink coke-be sure and get in on the 5 for $12 deal on 12 packs this week!  Also, the Daytona 500 event is going on again and lots of deals can be had for free or almost free convienence foods.  GREAT week for Krogering!
 See all the coupon matchups here.

Giant Eagle-looks like it's all about sauces and seasonings at Giant Eagle this week.  cheap BBQ sauce, salad dressing, sour cream, dip . . . otherwise pretty slow.  Remember Giant Eagle deals run from Thursday to Thursday so if you are headed there for this weeks deals be sure to get there by Wednesday night.
See all the coupon matchups here


No comments:

Post a Comment