Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Tax Day!!!

Mail your taxes in and then celebrate with these freebies today only!!!

CHICK-FIL-A-Receipt day-see details here (most WV locations . . . call your store to be sure)  Vienna store IS participating

MAGGIEMOO'S: Get one free slice of ice cream pizza -- ice cream with red frosting to look like sauce and white chocolate to look like cheese -- Charleston locations from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday. 

STARBUCKS: Get free brewed coffee all day Thursday if you bring your own mug.

IHOP: Expanding on the tax deduction parents get for kids, the restaurant chain is offering free dinner for one child age 12 or younger with each adult meal purchased 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. all month long. Charleston locations

2 comments:

  1. I will defn. be going to Chicfila! I also wanted to let you know about a Doritos coupon "free doritos for a year" but many Ohio stores are not accepting it. I will find out the link from my sister-in-law so you can add it to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is Kelly btw. I think I figured out why they wouldn't take the Doritos coupons. I found out that some people have been Photoshopping coupons -- no wonder some of the stores are becoming suspicious of online coupons. That just ruins it for the rest of us who have the real deal! Once I found this site I realized that my sister-in-law did mention it was provided in an email, so I'm sure it is fake now.

    http://www.cents-off.com/body_coupon_counterfeiters.cfm

    ReplyDelete