Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swagbucks-are you winning free stuff?

Are you winning free giftcards?  If not, you need to join Swagbucks.  It's so easy to earn points and redeem them for gift cards and other free stuff.  I literally use swagbucks for NOTHING but online searches (instead of google or ask.com or any other search engine) and I have earned $20 in giftcards from Amazon which I used for Christmas gifts in December and I am already up to another $20 in Amazon if I choose to redeem them there again.  They often have bonus periods to get bonus points too but I have never made any effort and still earn about $20 every three months or so.  Those who actually put some effort into it say they can earn much faster than that.  It's super easy.  Check it out here or scroll down to the bottom of my website at any time and click on the ad at the bottom of the page.  Sign up is easy and takes only minutes.  Happy Searching!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment