Sunday, April 11, 2010

River City Tavern and Grill-Kids eat free on Sundays

edit: I saw a sign this morning with a price list for Childrens' menu on Sundays . . . perhaps the new ownership does not plan to do free Sunday lunch anymore for kids.  I'll check into it and let you know ASAP.  Sorry if you were there today expecting free lunch for kids . . . I had no idea that was changing.
Headed out to eat today after church, or any Sunday for that matter?  Head to River City Tavern and Grill (Soon to be renamed Murdoch's River City Grill) in Parkersburg and your kids will eat free (up to 2 kids per adult entree).  My son especially loves the waterfall and fishpond at River City (in addition to the food of course).  I am excited to see their new remodel job that finished up this past weekend!
A unique locally owned restaurant right on Grand Central Avenue-casual dress is fine.  Check it out here for a menu and price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment