Thursday, March 18, 2010

Auntie Anne's Pretzels coupons

Wow, this is the first really great thing I have learned from doing this website.  Exactly what I had hoped for, Tracy (Parkersburg) let me in on a great deal that I had never heard about.  I can share it here for everyone else to read so we can all "share the wealth".  Exactly the reason I created this website!  Thanks Tracy for the first WV reader tip.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels has a Pretzel Perk Club that gets monthly e-mails with free coupons in them.  Sounds like you get one free coupon a month!  All you have to do is go here and sign up.  As soon as I signed up I immediately got a coupon in my e-mail inbox for buy one pretzel or pretzel dog and get a free original or cinnamon sugar pretzel.  Sounds like a cheap date for my hubby and I.  He loves the pretzel dogs and it's cinnamon sugar all the way for me!  :-)  I can't wait to see what I will get in the monthly e-mails.

In West Virginia, Auntie Anne's are located at the Grand Central Mall in Parkersburg, Morgantown Mall in Morgantown, and Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport.

No comments:

Post a Comment