Saturday, March 13, 2010

Overnight Diapers

I was THRILLED to no end to discover such a thing as overnight diapers. I went from changing the sheets, pajamas and blankets in baby Mountaineer's bed EVERY MORNING to only changing them when I want to. They are no longer covered in wet from the diaper not lasting all night.


These have been a lifesaver for us not only at night but also for long trips. We love love love them and although they are a little more expensive than regular diapers . . . we only use them at night and for traveling and it's well worth the extra cost.

A few weeks ago, however, I found an amazing deal on the new Pampers Extra Protection diapers so I bought them. Figuring they were the same concept and would be the same I was thrilled to get such a good deal on the more expensive ones.
The nights we tried them . . . wet bed, wet pajamas and wet boy in the morning. Not a happy momma. Needless to say, they don't get my vote and I won't be buying them again. All diapers work differently for people and I know my moneysaving vote may not be the same as yours but my moneysaving vote for a 2 year old boy clearly goes to Huggies Overnights.

Also, check out  http://www.babycheapskate.com/ they have even more diaper reviews there (click on the diaper reviews tab for further reviews on all brands of overnights as well as store brand diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment